Sunday, August 2, 2015

The One

Find a man who can share hobby with you, either hobby of yours or his. After looked at the couples at my wild water kayak training last week. I really thought about it. I think, it is really good to have someone you love on your side to share with what you like to do. He can be your partner, you can be his student or his teacher. Even when thing going worse, you can see it as things to learn about your partner. You can laugh, learn, have fun or even feel angry to each other. But still, it will be another memory to remember. 


copyright of  @Sebastian


Jealous? Of course! Kekekeke :) I don't have (yet) a partner (in crime) who can share our hobbies. A man who can lead me to another adventurous life that I never know before, bring me to some new places, teach me about something new to learn, etc....

So will I find one? imageimageimageimageimage

Related Articles

1 comments:

devyaninditha said...

cie ciee :3
Insyaa Allah di waktu yg tepat, pada orang yg tepat ya wii ^^

Search This Blog